Saturday, September 23, 2006

Half Way There

Well, we're half way there - 20 weeks along!!

We've had a couple of firsts in the last week. I felt the baby move for the first time last Sunday, so that was really exciting. It was just a little flutter that lasted about 5 minutes. Now I seem to feel it every morning around 10:30 and a few other times throughout the day. And Monday I had heartburn for the first time - maybe the baby's getting some hair. Isn't that the old wive's tale for heartburn? We also got our nursery furniture last weekend, and it looks great in the room! Macy is very curious - whenever we open the door she has to go in and check everything out. But Max could care less - he knows that his bed is no longer there so why even bother going in. I'm sure that will change once the baby is here, though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: